6 July 2012

Two years of progress...

... and post number 100!


So I recently entered the Men's Health UK Cover Model Competition 2012!

I did well and got through to the final 15 from 1000s of applicants!
You may know that I didn't quite make it to the cover but to me, that really doesn't matter!

Getting to a point where I am comfortable and happy AND having MH confirm that I could be cover model material is more than enough!

My friend and supersize follower sent me a screenshot of a picture form when I started (way back in Dec 2009) to a recent shot taken by Chrysallis Photography!

The transformation is really amazing and when I see it I am filled with content knowing I pushed forward!




Check out the video from Men's Health selection day and see if you can spot me...
ALSO, remember to vote for your favourite in the top 5!

cover-model/cover-model-competition-video-2012


It's great to look back but better to look forward!


1 comment: