19 July 2012

4 weeks of 8

Here's an update!!

I am half way through an 8 week programme that concentrates specifically on legs, arms and shoulders!

With each workout I have to increase the weights I lift! This has been challenging but a very rewarding one!!

you'll have happy to hear that I have increased arm size by 0.5" to a little over 15", delts have gone from 45.5" to 46.25" and legs (my most stubborn part) 19.5 to just over 20.5"!


We're maintaining a low carbs diet (it is summer afterall - lean is supreme) and the extra calories are coming from chicken, chicken, chicken, chicken.

However, this low carb malarky is coming to an end and the remaining four weeks of this workout will see an increase in calories!! Size matters as well as definition!


I am really enjoying this workout though and the emphasis on specific groups as well as increasing weights constantly is something new to me but seems to be working!


What are your current workouts?


1 comment: