8 July 2010

Time to get (more) serious!

I'm stepping up my game!!

Next Monday will be the half way point for phase 2!
I will be putting together a new workout with strength, flexibility and size in mind (as always)
It will separate out again from the full body workouts I am doing now! I need to give myself some time to grow and I feel that increasing volume and weight can only me longer recovery time for maximum effectiveness!


I have wrist straps and a dipping belt to help increase weight capacity on lifts and with dips and chins (of course).

I am more than confident that I will be able to over achieve the limits I want over the next 7 weeks!!


One handed pull ups are becoming easier to perform and this pleases me as they can be tricky with stability!!


If anyone has ideas, send them through!!

No comments:

Post a Comment