24 January 2010

Measurements: Week 3

This week really should be written off!
Due to being in France from Monday through Thursday, I failed to have a proper session in this period and had to settle for a quick and light workout at the hotel gym!

Thankfully, the workouts completed on Friday and Saturday made up for this!

On Friday, I concentrated on chest, back and legs to make up for lost time!
In general, I picked three exercises per body area.

Saturdays workout, I joined forces with my good friend Mr S, who basically set out to kill me!

We did triceps, biceps and stomach with supersets in an ABA pattern.
I tell you, my arms hurt today and I hope that the intensity stays with me over week 4 for the last leg of my heavy lifting on core body parts.

Thanks Mr S!


Charts...




Just to note on this, my weight has gone down slightly. I'm not worried and I am expecting fluctuations but I hope that it continues to increase over the next week and into the next phase of the 12 week work out.


Break down...

Wrists - 6.75
Bicep (not tensed) - 11.5
Bicep (tensed) - 13.5
Chest - 40
Shoulders - 45
Waist at navel - 29
Thighs - 19.5

Weight - 61kg


Body Shot...

No comments:

Post a Comment