4 January 2010

Measurements: PW2

So I am now at the end of the second prep week and will start to put together a plan of action for the actual workout regime, week 1 through 12.

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, I only managed two gym sessions within PW2.
This was not really acceptable to me, and in week 1 I will aim to push hard and make up for lost sessions!


Charts...






Break Down...


Wrists - 6.5
Biceps (not tensed) - 11
Biceps (tensed) - 13
Chest - 38.5
Shoulders - 44
Waist at Navel - 29
Thighs - 19

Weight - 60.5 kg



Bodyshot...







To give some general feed back. I am pleased with some of the initial gains that were unexpected in the prep weeks!

My aim for the past two weeks was literally to just put together a plan to ensure my muscles and joints were ready for the mammoth slog that will happen over the next quarter. This has been achieved!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous boxers! Have you switched to a weekly update now? Hope the progress continues... Happy New Year to you both..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy NEw Year Jo :-D

    No, I will do an update after each workout. Last week was slightly slack on the blog front with it being the first week back at work!

    ReplyDelete