26 January 2010

First and Second Session Week 4

It has to be noted that my arms (particularly triceps) are still feeling the effects of the mass workout on Saturday!

It certainly hindered my lifting power on Mondays Push workout, but nethertheless, I pushed through and achieved some decent weights!


For the First Session Push workout I did the following:

Leg Press - 120kg total (4 sets of 8 reps)
Leg Extension - 50kg (4 sets of 8 reps)

Shoulder Press - 50kg total
Front lateal raise - 8kg dumbbells

Chest Press - 40kg total
Incline Bench Press - 30kg plus bar

Tricep Extension (machine...) - 27lbs...

Swiss Ball Ab crunches - 20 x 2 sets

For the Second Session Pull workout I completed the below:

Deadlift - 30kg plus bar
Lying down leg curl - 40kg

Bent Over Row - 25kg dumbbell
Lat pull down - 50kg
Shrugs - 50kg plus bar

Side lateral raise - 8 kg dumbbells
Ex Bar bicep curls - 25kg plus bar

hanging knee raises - 4 sets of 8 reps

No comments:

Post a Comment