22 December 2009

Second Session (PW1)

So, although I am supposed to be doing a light week, I decided to push myself a little bit more!
Nevermind!


In similar format to yesterday I completed 6 exercise mixing up a little as follows (Including weight lifted):

Bent Over Rows - 25kg dumb-bell
Bench Press - 15kg on each side plus 20kg bar
Squats - 25kg on each side plus 20kg bar

Pull ups - body weight only
Dips - body weight only
Press Ups - body weight only (3 sets of 12 reps)
Leg Press - 40kg total



As you can see, I did a little more on the squat and bench press than yesterday. It has ot be said that the Bench Press was a little tough as I am still feeling yesterdays workout.

I hope to maintain these weights for the remainder of PW1 and then into PW2.



Food wise, he appertite is increasing rapidly. I have a new found love (again) of eggy bread which combines eggs with bread! Great food!


I am toying with the idea of also posting a daily food consumption bit so I can monitor intake and increase if needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment